OK here is my home!
Enter House Tour
My Style: mid-century modern danish and british with a quirky splattering of surrealism.
Inspiration: Art, books, magazines, other people's homes!
Favorite Element: Art.
Biggest Challenge: I don't own it.
What Friends Say: That is is just me.
Biggest Embarrassment: cheap flooring.
Proudest DIY: new doors from B&Q.. love love DIY.
Biggest Indulgence: Probably the penguin donkey bookcase in the living room and the prints.
Best Advice: From my lecturer at college on lateral thinking :Lateral thinking is solving problems through an indirect and creative approach, using reasoning that is not immediately obvious and involving ideas that may not be obtainable by using only traditional step-by-step logic.".. it just made sense.!
Resources of Note:
PAINT & COLORS
• white, grey, french grey, baby sick colour spare room, vintage green in hallway
• soholm plaque
• B&Q chrome light
• mogens hansen sofa, conran beep light, balzac chair, penguin donkey, various op artists, moller desk, kaiser idell light, fornasetti vase, habitat catherin gray memento vase,
• sarineen marble table, eames chairs, cathrine holm
• Hans wegner bed, stag chest, vintage papa chair
• Sanderson curtains and duvet